NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED FOR OUR PITSTOP OIL CHANGE SERVICE
Monday Through Friday, From 8:00AM - 5:00PM
Fuller's Pitstop Oil Change service includes more than just replacing the oil & filter and you never need an appointment. Most vehicles can be serviced in about 30 minutes while you wait in our comfortable waiting room. We have cable, WiFi and windows so you can even watch your service being performed.
Our service includes a new Valvoline oil filter, up to 5 quarts of engine specific Valvoline Oil, lubricating the chasis as well as performing a multi point visual inspection of the: lights, wiper blades, tires, battery, belts, hoses, exhaust, air filter, cabin air filter and brake fluid. We also inspect and top off the power steering, transmission, differential oil, and of course the washer fluid! As a courtesy and thank you we will also vacuum the floor mats, set the tire pressure, and wash the front and rear windows.
We feel it is very important that you understand the current condition of your vehicle and the service that we perform. This is why we digitally document and provide you with an inspection report that includes pictures and or video of anything discovered during the service. This information also stays on file and over time can become a very resourceful tool in helping us both make the most equitable decisions to maintain your vehicles long service life.
When it comes to choosing an oil, we trust the Valvoline brand of products and will always default to the least expensive option that meets your vehicle and engine specifications.
Pricing (depends on quality Level of oil used in service):
Good Quality: Valvoline Synthetic Blend Oil & Filter (up to 5 quarts) $43.99
Better Quality: Valvoline High Mileage Synthetic Blend Oil & Filter (up to 5 quarts) $59.99
Best Quality: Valvoline Full Synthetic Oil & Filter (up to 5 quarts) $79.99
Ultimate Quality: Valvoline Specialty Synthetic Oil & Filter (up to 5 quarts) $99.99
*Prices are as of 8/31/22 and subject to change without notice
*Please follow the manufacture's indicators and recommendation for your vehicle oil change intervals, as the window sticker we provide is just a service reminder.
Some of the additional services we offer:
- Air Conditioning (appointment often required)
- Tire Services- Rotation, Mounting, Balancing, & Road Force Balancing
- Valvoline Synthetic Blend, Full Synthetic & Specialty Synthetic Oil & Filter Changes
- Bulb & Headlight Replacement
- All Season Performance Single Beam Wiper Blades
- Factory Recommended Maintenance Packages
- Valvoline Fuel Injection Tune-Up
- Valvoline Transmission Service
- Valvoline Coolant Service
- Valvoline Power Steering Service
- Air Filter & Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- CVT Fluid Exchange
- 4x4 Differential Service
- Interstate Battery Replacement & National Warranty
- Brake Service
- Replacement of Belts and Hoses
- Diagnostic Module Scanning