Since 1914 Fuller has been assisting customers with quick and reliable automotive solutions. Listed here are the required steps that make up the collision repair process, that are in addition to the actual time spent repairing your vehicle. Please understand when using an insurance company to pay for your repair, any necessary additional parts or labor must be inspected and pre-approved by them before continuing with your repair. Depending on the insurance company, this inspection process could cause delays from a few hours to several days, potentially extending the time of auto body repair by this amount of time.
- Non-drivable Vehicles: An authorization of repair will need to be signed for your insurance company as well as for Fuller's in order to begin the collision repair process. For your convenience this form can be received by fax, online, or in person at our office.
- Drivable Vehicles: After receiving your damage estimate, a collision repair appointment can be made. The estimate price will be an ESTIMATED total price that does not take into consideration any additional hidden damage or missed parts that may be needed for a complete repair. Once your car is in the shop, an initial disassembly will be completed to reveal any additional needed repairs. We will create a "Supplement" and notify your insurance company. To authorize your insurance company to send any additional payment directly to Fuller Auto Body, a direction of payment form must be signed.
- Parts will be ordered to coincide with your repair appointment date.
- To help meet your expectations, Fuller Auto Body prefers that you make an appointment to drop off your vehicle during business hours so that we may review your vehicle's damage, estimates, estimated pick up date, and discuss any possible delays, due to hidden damage or insurance inspections. This one step avoids many miscommunications that are typical with collision repair. Our Auto Body Shop may also inspect the complete exterior of your vehicle pointing out any other non-related damage that is not included in our repair or noting any customer special requests. add picture 3718
- After your vehicle's drop off at Fuller Auto Body, one of our technicians disassembles your vehicle to expose any hidden damage that was not evident before.
- A Fuller Auto Body estimator will update our estimate adding in any additional parts and labor or part price increases known at this time.
- Additional parts orders will be expedited in an attempt to still meet the delivery date. If extensive additional damage is discovered or part issues that will extend repair time, you will be notified of an updated delivery date at this time.
- When all repairs have been completed, every vehicle receives a quality and safety check, and is test driven if needed. Your vehicle is then vacuumed and washed, and a final inspection is performed by a Fuller Auto Body representative.
- At the time of delivery, all repair bills need to be paid in full. This can be done by the following:
- Money Order
- Insurance Check (properly endorsed)
- Personal Check up to $2,000.00 (with a driver's license for security)
- MasterCard or Visa credit card(up to $2000.00)
- Certified Check
- Bank Check.
Final paperwork for additional costs to be paid by your insurance company must be received prior to delivery and a signed direction of pay form must be on file.
- Fuller Auto Body fully warrantees all repairs for as long as you own the vehicle.
BEFORE LEAVING YOUR VEHICLE FOR REPAIR, REMEMBER TO:
*Please remove all personal belongings and debris, especially in your trunk area to prevent loss or allow our technicians to gain access to your vehicle's damaged areas.
*Please disable all automotive and audio alarm systems or provide our auto body shop with the appropriate codes to bypass them during your collision repair process. You may wish to write down your radio station settings as they may be erased if the battery is disconnected during repairs.
*Please bring all keys with you for locked items such as trunks, wheel locks, spare tire locks, roof rack locks, etc. We will probably need more than valet key to complete most repairs.
*Please bring your estimate information, which should include the name of the insurance carrier responsible, your policy number, claim rep.'s name and phone number and your claim number.